National Research University of Electronic Technology is a leading Russian technical university in the field
of high technologies.
Up-to-date laboratories, innovative technologies and a new approach to the educational process
Location in Zelenograd, the recognized city of innovations, the largest research and production center of the country
One of the leaders among Russian universities in carrying out scientific research per teacher
A unique scientific and innovative infrastructure
More than 50 partner-universities from Europe, Asia and North America
Educational scientific centers in cooperation with Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Microsoft, Cisco, PTC and other high-tech companies
MIET is an active participant of transferring the Russian economy to the innovative way of development
Applications for admission are accepted from June 19 to July 25. Candidates approved for admission are accepted at the University in August 20-30.
Foreign citizens can study Russian language and basic subjects during one year Preparatory course.
All students are to have medical insurance. MIET provides assistance in receiving medical insurance.
List of documents needed:
1. The filled application form indicating the chosen program;
2. The copy of passport (clearly readable pages containing the setting data, the validity of passport - not less than 18 months from the start of the entry academic visa);
3. The copy of the medical report confirming that you haven’t got contra-indications to study in the Russian Federation, issued by the official health authority of your country;
4. The copy of the medical certificate on the absence of HIV and AIDS, issued by the official health authority of your country (valid for 3 months);
5. The copy of the legalized or apostilled document confirming the education obtained (with annexes, including a list of studied subjects and examination grades);
6. The form describing your English level (only for candidates entering the programs implemented in the English language);
7. The motivation letter stating the reasons why you want to study at the National Research University of Electronic Technologies;
8. The paper on the future scientific research in Russian or English (1-2 pages of printed text);
9. The list of scientific publications (only for candidates entering post-graduate course).
Attention! The documents (paragraphs 2-6 from the list) are to be translated into Russian and notarized. Copies of documents confirming education are to be legalized.
Address: Bld. 1, Shokin Square, Zelenograd, Moscow, Russia, 124498
Head of International Relations Division
Mrs. Irina I. Ponomaryova
Tel.: +7 (499) 734-02-64
Vice-Rector for International Affairs
Dr. Dmitriy G. Kovalenko
Tel.: +7 (499) 720-89-33